- If not using insurance: $130 / 60 minutes (pro-rated when necessary)
- In-network insurance benefits: You are only responsible for the amount determined by your insurance plan.
- Out-of-Network insurance benefits: You are responsible for the balance after insurance pays for a portion of your bill.
- Reduced fees available on limited basis
- We are in-network with the following PPOs: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Aetna, Cigna, and United Behavioral Health / United Health Care.
- E-Town Wellness is an EAP provider for Aetna, Cigna, and UBH.
- Sorry, we are unable to bill any of the Medicaid plans, however we can offer you a reduced fee if you’d like to pay out of pocket for our services.
- Although we are NOT in-network with any HMO’s, you may be able to get your HMO to pay for 50% of services provided by E-Town Wellness by calling your insurance company and requesting a “50/50 mental health agreement” to see Anna Grinshpun, LCPC out of network.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible, and if so, do I need to meet it before insurance will begin covering my sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- If using in-network benefits, what is my co-payment per session?
For your convenience, cash, personal check, and Visa/Mastercard are all accepted.